Raptor High Mileage for 2017/Early 18 Models

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Wow. I didn't even think that kind of mileage was possible. Best I've ever done was 15.5MPG .
Its not really possible. Youd have to be doing strictly highway and cruise at like 68mph with no hills and always vacuum at manifold.

salouber

Reaction score
Recently bought a 2018 Raptor. It has around 70k miles. Private seller. I have it at Ford to get checked up but although I did my due diligence reading more and more about the issues of these earlier models makes me unsure of what I've bought. Does anyone have a 2017/2018 with north of 150k miles? My plan was to run this raptor for a long time, but now I am unsure if it'll make it past 100k miles. I am a toyota fan, but was persuaded by the bodylines of the raptor gen 2.
I have one with 153000 and it's still running great 2018

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn I just rolled 45k on mine - had it since new, in 3 weeks it will be 6 years! Haven't owned a vehicle this long in a long time. Still runs great but I do need to get the phasers done, they are getting really bad.