Raptor Gen 3 Buyers - Tonneau Covers and Bedliners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DanT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not mutually exclusive. I have LineX platinum Bed liner and rear wheel well and a Truxedo cover.

Greg Gobin

Reaction score
Currently have factory spray in liner and revolver x4 would do the same again, if not factory would go with linex

Fireguy144

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite accessories is my bed mat. Cargo doesn't shift, it protects the bed floor, and it's super easy to clean and reinstall. Who would a thought a 1/2 inch slab of rubber could shine so bright.
What brand do you have ??

OP
OP
Vintage

Vintage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Currently have factory spray in liner and revolver x4 would do the same again, if not factory would go with linex
Revolver X4 and Ratrax Pro are currently at the top of my list. A few folks said the Revolver X4 had a problem with the black felt coming down, have you experienced this problem?

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Revolver X4 and Ratrax Pro are currently at the top of my list. A few folks said the Revolver X4 had a problem with the black felt coming down, have you experienced this problem?
The just came out with new model, all black, including rails. X4s.

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll be moving my RSI SmartCap EVO canopy over from my Gen 2 with spray in bed liner and a rubber mat. I tried the tonneau cover and kept running out of space. I love the utility of the canopy and the RSI holds up well even jumping and 4-wheeling.

For what it's worth, the Bakflip MX4 was a great cover.

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my favorite accessories is my bed mat. Cargo doesn't shift, it protects the bed floor, and it's super easy to clean and reinstall. Who would a thought a 1/2 inch slab of rubber could shine so bright.

Completely agree! And pretty much all covers and canopies get a leak somewhere, so the water just runs out under the mat. I bought the Rough Country mat for under $100, probably the only Rough Country item I'll ever own....haha.