Raptor-fueled Aggression... Witnessed it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the mopar mentality has been the same since the 70's muscle car days. since they did have the best performing "drag" cars of the era, it's in their blood to race any ford or chevy they see.

everyone knows chevy and ford guys don't get along, but the mopar guys have always been the red-headed step child(sorry, had to do it).

true, but you can take any 2 guys argueing about Ford and Chevy, throw in in the middle an "Atleast its not a dodge!!" and the 2 guys will laugh and high five eachother.

scubaraptor

Reaction score
I live in a very redneck area. All Dodge's have smokestacks, trucknutz, playboy bunny mud flaps and stripper stickers in the window. Last week at the local gas station/teen hangout I pull in to a parking space to run in and get coke. There's 3 teen gals hanging out in front of the store. Just as I am getting out of the raptor a 20 year old punk in his Dodge pulls into the spot next to me, starts looking at me then the girls and back at me, and starts revving his engine, blowing black smoke out his stack. I ignore him and go inside. The girls were gathered around my raptor looking at it as the Dodge dude is still revving as I walk out of the gas station. "Hey Mister, can you give us a quick ride home in the Raptor?" the girls ask me. The look on Dodgeboy's face was priceless...

Last edited:

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
the mopar mentality has been the same since the 70's muscle car days. since they did have the best performing "drag" cars of the era, it's in their blood to race any ford or chevy they see.

everyone knows chevy and ford guys don't get along, but the mopar guys have always been the red-headed step child(sorry, had to do it).

true, but you can take any 2 guys argueing about Ford and Chevy, throw in in the middle an "Atleast its not a dodge!!" and the 2 guys will laugh and high five eachother.

This was exactly what I was going to say... Ford and chevy may not like each other, but hey... it's not a dog... I mean dodge... The worst thing to happen to Jeep, was for Chrysler to buy them.

Hot red head in raptor. Awesome

Watch out... looks like you may have a stalker:Rock on:(banjos)...

OP
OP
RedWoodred

RedWoodred

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Oh, I can handle Raptor stalkers - they are easy to see running up on my tail(pipe)! Besides, we'd never run out of fun things to talk about, right? Mainly our rigs.

As for the Triple-D's (Dyckhead Dodge Drivers - I LOVE THAT!), there doesn't seem to be any escaping them. Sadly, even though I easily outrun them, some of the ones who have pushed me will take scary risks that I never will. Being female, I have never understood why some guys don't just reach down to check to see if their manhood is still firmly attached, instead of having to indirectly demonstrate it's whereabouts to others. I've never had issues with Tundra drivers, or if I have they didn't hold my attention long, as I consider those trucks non-factors (yes, my inner gamer rears her head).

For the most part, I'm just glad I wasn't imagining things. I'm now looking for a company that makes the cut=out style decals. I have a hard time putting stickers on my rides (I have to be truly invested in the message and it can't have a popularity expiration date), but I'm seriously considering having a sticker made that says, "Dodge Truck Owners: lolumadbro?"

I should probably clarify that my personalized license plate also reads, "R U NVS". You don't think that is what riles them up, do you?

And, BOJANGLES, sir? I do appreciate you tagging me with the super-cool fems that are my sister Rap owners, but to be honest, I despise pink. In fact, I've written a book (soon to be released) titled, "Allergic To Pink." I'm not a girlie-girl (not saying any females here are), but someone like me, who is a certified Operating Engineer, CNC Machinist and certified welder - well, pink isn't my color. Red is. :) And just to clarify... I love guys and guy-related stuff. Tomboy? Maybe. But I associate more with the likes of Leeloo, Lara Croft, Ripley and other tough chicks than your average female. Not bragging, just a clarification. You will NEVER hear me utter the phrase, "Oh! I broke a nail!" Just sayin'...

Thanks guys. I love this place!:********:

Last edited:

SwampKing

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Haha, I guess I'm in for a rude awakening, lol! Here is my Personal Plate that I'll be transferring to my new truck Monday, haha!
44e2f565-d124-577b.jpg

12' Race Red Raptor SCAB (Loaded to the max!)
SCABS are faster!!
08' SeaDoo RXP-X Clockin' 80GPS

Last edited:

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
It's just small **** syndrome. It isn't limited to any brands. When you roll up at a light in a Lamborghini every ******* in a mustang, camaro, challenger, miata, corvette, porsche, or whatever will try to race you. I had one kid spot me filling up gas way down the road. He pulled in just to stare at it and ask me how much HP it was putting out. I told him and was on my way when the pump clicked. He then proceeded to follow me in his heavily modded subaru wrx sti. I drove normally as I always do. Got stopped at a light and he pulled up next to me revving that poor engine to death. I feel bad for the subaru.

My point is, when you have a car that is rare, powerful, and stunningly gorgeous, you're bound to shrink **** sizes nearby.