Raptor for the Wife's daily driver??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

peppercorn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Spend less time online and more time outside the house. Us married guys spend time online to get away from the wife. :roflsquared:

Braaaaahahahaha.....ILMAO. Good one!

My wife keeps hinting she needs to drive the Raptor, she is notorious for curbsurfing her E320 everytime she parallel parks, which is daily. She never really got over how large my F250 was when it was time to park and it feels like a Toyota compared to the Raptor, seriously. She would probably just park the Rap up on the sidewalk.

trolls56

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Spend less time online and more time outside the house. Us married guys spend time online to get away from the wife. :roflsquared:

I spend to much time at work and the Railroad is one the worst jobs with divorce rate. Did you know that insurance companies now sell divorce insurance? The guys in the depot where talking about how how it would be for them. Guys that have been married 3, 4, or even 5 times already.

EAvila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The wife made me do it- now I can't drive the Raptor any more. :crazy:
:love62:

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 93
OP
OP
M

mtcatsfan

Reaction score
Braaaaahahahaha.....ILMAO. Good one!

My wife keeps hinting she needs to drive the Raptor, she is notorious for curbsurfing her E320 everytime she parallel parks, which is daily. She never really got over how large my F250 was when it was time to park and it feels like a Toyota compared to the Raptor, seriously. She would probably just park the Rap up on the sidewalk.

That's the one thing I'm a bit worried about. She's used to driving a full size SUV. But how much wider stance does the Raptor really have. It's hard to get an idea from the specs since it show the width (with mirrors) as the same as any F-150.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's the one thing I'm a bit worried about. She's used to driving a full size SUV. But how much wider stance does the Raptor really have. It's hard to get an idea from the specs since it show the width (with mirrors) as the same as any F-150.

The track is 7" wider.
As long as she is "aware" then she will do fine. Mine gets out of her Cherokee & into the Raptor without any problem.
But..she drove an F350 CC dually for about 6 years, so she knows about w-i-d-e vehicle