Raptor for sale. Good price?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banned
Reaction score
alright theres a raptor for sale here in my province, it's a 5.4 got 7000 km's on it, and its listed at $45,600
seems overpriced imo for a used 5.4
thoughts?
its white with no decals

crap, i put this in the wrong section. can a mod move it?

Last edited:

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well 62 mph = 100 kph... Other than that, kph is in Japanese for me. Also, we will have a hard time thinking in Canadian dollors, because in USD 45k will fetch a reasonably equiped 6.2 with 0 miles

BentToast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thats bout right for a used Rap. Normally they lose about 1$ USD for every mile on them off MSRP, so if you work it a little it should be a good price. Do you know the new sticker price?

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
not sure of the sticker price, ill ask the local dealer on another forum im on, he should be able to tell me. after all he is the one who sold it :D

he does have 3 6.2's left, so if its not that much of a difference.... i'll look more into the 6.2 :p

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I went to a couple of Ford dealers in Canada and one with less options than mine was around 65,000.00 can. I paid $45,000 us for mine. 45K can seems like a good price, for over there.

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
65 is a lot lol, even for here. but then again converted to USD depending on what the dollar is worth, it could equal out lol

should have a response on what a new 6.2 costs tomorrow, depends when the guy sees my post :p
i really really want one, i hope i can swing it

IRONMAN

Reaction score
Yeah when my brother and I saw the sticker on there I almost had a stroke.
How the hell can anyone afford that..

OP
OP

Banned
Reaction score
haha yeah, housing is cheaper here though i think
spend less in some places, and more in other places, it all ends up even with most things

a lot of people go to alberta because you make a lot more money at certain things, but the cost of living is WAY higher, so its not really worth it when you look at it that way

but here cost of living is pretty cheap, so i guess dealerships figure they can charge more for vehicles