RAPTOR F150 vs RAPTOR BRONCO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a ducking Jeep! I can afford ALMOST anything I want and initially I thought the Bronco would be fun. I still own a 19 and 21 Raptor and both are much better, in every sense of the word. Time will tell

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s a ducking Jeep! I can afford ALMOST anything I want and initially I thought the Bronco would be fun. I still own a 19 and 21 Raptor and both are much better, in every sense of the word. Time will tell
Did you start this thread to get some self validation? Don't fully understand your stance here.

That's like claiming a F150 is just a Dodge Ram. They both are trucks, have 4 wheels, a cab, shocks, etc. Its a weak comparison. The truth is that the components, tuning, interiors, frame, shocks, etc are WILDLY different from the rest of the segment. Its why it is king. Gen 3's caught a ton of $h!t for basically being a Lariat with upgraded suspension. Gen 3's aren't incredibly different aesthetically then the rest of the line up. The same things you complain about on the Bronco are the same things people say about the F150 Raptor. Not sure what you expected out of this thread.

Seems like your mind was already made up when you started it. You claim its just a Jeep...it's clearly not outside of being a shorter wheel base offroader. Its as foolish as saying a F150 Raptor is just another truck.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you start this thread to get some self validation? Don't fully understand your stance here.

That's like claiming a F150 is just a Dodge Ram. They both are trucks, have 4 wheels, a cab, shocks, etc. Its a weak comparison. The truth is that the components, tuning, interiors, frame, shocks, etc are WILDLY different from the rest of the segment. Its why it is king. Gen 3's caught a ton of $h!t for basically being a Lariat with upgraded suspension. Gen 3's aren't incredibly different aesthetically then the rest of the line up. The same things you complain about on the Bronco are the same things people say about the F150 Raptor. Not sure what you expected out of this thread.

Seems like your mind was already made up when you started it. You claim its just a Jeep...it's clearly not outside of being a shorter wheel base offroader. Its as foolish as saying a F150 Raptor is just another truck.
What can it do that a Jeep cannot? They look almost identical. The Bronco is for people that either remember and want to relive the old Bronco, or for people that read about the old Bronco and want one. Nothing special about it, other than a fad, like a mullet, it faded away and now is slowly coming back. I’m sorry I expressed an opinion that you didn’t like and therefore, felt the need to condescending. I should have known there are WOKE, gender confused people on this forum….my bad! You go girl!

Last edited:

MidnightSpecial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What can it do that a Jeep cannot? They look almost identical. The Bronco is for people that either remember and want to relive the old Bronco, or for people that read about the old Bronco and want one. Nothing special about it, other than a fad, like a mullet, it faded away and now is slowly coming back. I’m sorry I expressed an opinion that you didn’t like and therefore, felt the need to condescending. I should have known there are WOKE, gender confused people on this forum….my bad! You go girl!
There is a lot to unpack here.

The Raptor Bronco can do a lot of things nothing in the Jeep segment can do, much like the Raptor F150 compared to other trucks in the segment. You began specifically talking about the Raptor Bronco. Now you are generalizing to the Bronco platform as a whole. Set your aim.

My pops owns a Gen 1 6.7L, I've owned a Gen 2, Gen 3 and now a Braptor. I have more time in the seat with each platform as a whole. My 2018 was not better handling than the Braptor. The F150 handles straight lines and bumps better because of the wheelbase but the Braptor is far better in corners at speed. Its not even close. I offered what I thought was a pretty comprehensive comparison to further the topic. You just respond with "it looks like a jeep". Others within the thread have attempted to further the discussion and give their own opinions and feedback, "It's a ducking Jeep". Pacific shared a link from Expedition Offroad that has far more experience than most of us in this thread, "it's a fad". You have offered no definitive backup other than anecdotal opinions. The Braptor has been received almost universal acclaim outside of the fender flares and price. But you're right, its just a Jeep....well other than the wheelbase, frame geometry, front suspension, shocks, size, stock articulation, stock tire size, cabin space, high speed offroad capabilities, I could go on. At this point, I don't even believe you met someone with a Braptor or even drove one because it sounds like you have zero experience with it.

Lastly, when I address you directly because you are being willfully ignorant to people describing the differences, you justify it by saying I must just be a liberal. Absolute cop out.

OP
OP
K9 EXPERT

K9 EXPERT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a lot to unpack here.

The Raptor Bronco can do a lot of things nothing in the Jeep segment can do, much like the Raptor F150 compared to other trucks in the segment. You began specifically talking about the Raptor Bronco. Now you are generalizing to the Bronco platform as a whole. Set your aim.

My pops owns a Gen 1 6.7L, I've owned a Gen 2, Gen 3 and now a Braptor. I have more time in the seat with each platform as a whole. My 2018 was not better handling than the Braptor. The F150 handles straight lines and bumps better because of the wheelbase but the Braptor is far better in corners at speed. Its not even close. I offered what I thought was a pretty comprehensive comparison to further the topic. You just respond with "it looks like a jeep". Others within the thread have attempted to further the discussion and give their own opinions and feedback, "It's a ducking Jeep". Pacific shared a link from Expedition Offroad that has far more experience than most of us in this thread, "it's a fad". You have offered no definitive backup other than anecdotal opinions. The Braptor has been received almost universal acclaim outside of the fender flares and price. But you're right, its just a Jeep....well other than the wheelbase, frame geometry, front suspension, shocks, size, stock articulation, stock tire size, cabin space, high speed offroad capabilities, I could go on. At this point, I don't even believe you met someone with a Braptor or even drove one because it sounds like you have zero experience with it.

Lastly, when I address you directly because you are being willfully ignorant to people describing the differences, you justify it by saying I must just be a liberal. Absolute cop out.
Yeah I lied, I never drove one. I made the entire story up. I don’t even own a truck or a car. Now for reality, it was an opinion, based on my perception of looks and the way it drove, specifically the Braptor….as you call it. Although I never took it off road, I think it handles like crap. I do have four years experience teaching CHP Cadets EVOC, which also included conducting evaluations for potential police vehicle purchases, all of which I was taught to perform. All that said, it is an OPINION and people that are offended and become hostile because of another persons OPINION are narrow minded and stupid, especially when they throw crap out like, I probably never drove it. You think I didn’t drive it because I disagreed with you? That is ignorant. I assume the internet gives you super power. My OPINION is, its piece of junk and I don’t care how Expedition Off-road convinced you it is not. I will not get into a keyboard war with a narrow minded individual. You can think the Braptor is wonderful, I don’t care.…..it is your opinion and I never would attack, impede or call a person a liar for expressing their opinion. I hope you’re happy with your Braptor and drive it in a pride parade with your head held high.

Last edited: