RAPTOR F150 vs RAPTOR BRONCO

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't feel like they bumped out the fenders/quarters like they did on the Raptor F150s. So they relied on the flares to take up the slack. Big miss.
Agreed. The Raptor would look much different and way less appealing if Ford put 8” flares on regular F150 fenders.

Ford should have spent the time designing fiberglass fenders that gave the Bronco Raptor the same presence as the original Raptor.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good god, $96K MSRP for a fully loaded Braptor now. Actual insanity.
Agreed. I was offered to order one when they were first available from my dealer for $15k over, which optioned the way I would have ordered it would have been about $91k. Sounds like a deal now, lol.
Thanks to the greedy dealers, ford must have decided to try and put some of that ADM in their pockets. Now everyone pays.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry 96k for a Ford Jeep is absolute insanity. Sad thing is with Fords obsession on high trim vehicles, it could be a long term detriment to the health of the company. Yes these specialty models are cool but if you won’t sell a entry level, people will not end up in the brand

thenewjs

Reaction score
I'm from Houston, in state where you are essentially issued a truck at birth. I have a Braptor. Love it. I dont find it gaudy at all. Nothing compared to a G-Wagon 4x4 Squared. Most people think it's a modified Bronco. It's a bit floaty, but that's expected with 37's.

I got the Braptor and taken it off road multiple times. I didn't want a truck for off roading. I now live in the DMV area and a truck would be too big. BRPTOR IS JUST RIGHT.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree 100%, I’m just saying if you’re shopping midsize off road trucks, I’d easily take it over the T urd Pro, zr2, etc.

Just wait until the Mustang Raptor comes out. You think I’m kidding.
How do you know about Ranger Raptor?
it not out yet?

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
I'm from Houston, in state where you are essentially issued a truck at birth. I have a Braptor. Love it. I dont find it gaudy at all. Nothing compared to a G-Wagon 4x4 Squared. Most people think it's a modified Bronco. It's a bit floaty, but that's expected with 37's.

I got the Braptor and taken it off road multiple times. I didn't want a truck for off roading. I now live in the DMV area and a truck would be too big. BRPTOR IS JUST RIGHT.
Make with the pics.

Jonesky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How do you know about Ranger Raptor?
it not out yet?
I don’t when they hit dealer lots but supposedly in production afaik. I’d like to replace a little truck I keep around with one but expected adm’s will keep that from happening.

yoopercharged

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t when they hit dealer lots but supposedly in production afaik. I’d like to replace a little truck I keep around with one but expected adm’s will keep that from happening.
I'm first in line at my local dealer for MSRP. Call around now and build some rapport if you're serious about getting one. Believe it or not, there are well-meaning dealerships out there that'll be happy to sell you the truck without ADM.