Raptor Expeditions - El Bandito 500 - Baja

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Good morning from the Old Mill Hotel in San Quinten Baja. Everybody is getting up after just a "few" drinks last night and some amazing food.
A few quick repairs and we will be heading out for day two. 195 miles up to Mikes Sky ranch.
We still have a few spots left for the February run if you would like to join us.

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sorry the picture didn't load.
usavepet.jpg

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are back on US soil and so ends the inaugural #elbandito500. The run was a great success and we'd like to thank everyone involved from the sponsors, support crew, to the participants. It was truly and amazing adventure!

15024620254_5613f252e0_b.jpg

15024620664_1007094297_b.jpg

15645379865_5d6c38c88a_b.jpg

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
Can't wait to see more pics/vids! Glad y'all are back safe and sound.

JayLV

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally back home. What an awesome trip. Thank you to everyone who took the time to put this together. Great meeting everyone and beating up our trucks for 4 days in some incredible terrain. If I didn't get your number yet or you want mine, please message me. Happy to off road with you guys any time.

OP
OP
Raptor Expeditions

Raptor Expeditions

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The first El Bandito 500 is in the bag. Everybody is back in the US and heading home. The run went off better than we could have hoped for and everyone agreed is was an epic adventure.
We would like to thank all the participants for their hard work on the trail, our support crew (without them we could never pull this off) and all the people of Baja who welcomed us everywhere we went.
Matt will be hard at work the next few weeks putting together all of the video and pictures. For those of you who were with us, please feel free to post pictures and share stories about your trip.
Thanks again everybody and we are looking forward to Feb. 6 to do it all over again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk