Raptor Embroidery install pics.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What the he'll hard to get good survas now day's. Its worth it though exspesaly the visor covers.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Shit happens!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Definitely. I've done over 200 console lids so far and it can get difficult to keep everything organized at some points. Especially when I receive lids without the hinges and if something is mixed up it can happen. Luckily this instance was the only time that happened.

---------- Post added at 02:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 AM ----------

you know rick was being a smart ass...... of all the things to complain about.......
Rick is a good guy, he gave me a ride from the hotel to uhaul since I kinda sorta broke my raptor at raptoberfest. Same with you Noah, can't thank you enough for the ride back to the hotel!

D

Deleted member 12951

I completely understand that shit happens and we all make mistakes. Where a vendor shines (or even just a friend) is how they handle that mistake. Some vendors don't put the customer in their shoes and don't think of the long term. But with Calder overnighting the hinge was the right thing to do and that is what makes the exceptional vendors from the mediocre vendors. I've done business here and have nothing but good things to say.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I completely understand that shit happens and we all make mistakes. Where a vendor shines (or even just a friend) is how they handle that mistake. Some vendors don't put the customer in their shoes and don't think of the long term. But with Calder overnighting the hinge was the right thing to do and that is what makes the exceptional vendors from the mediocre vendors. I've done business here and have nothing but good things to say.
Thank you for the kind words Rick!