Raptor Embroidery install pics.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I've seen his work all over the place in many threads.
Let's use this thread to post pics of what you got and how it looks with your truck.

I'm still undecided, so this would be a great pace for folks to come and check out the many custom options.

Yukon Joe
GREAT LAKES RAPTOR EXCURSIONS

Thanks for starting it Joe! I only have installed pics of my own truck. I try to get customers to share their work with me but I never get installed pics. Lol I'll go scavenge a few off instagram :

7y9eda6u.jpg

vahyba9u.jpg

unanytum.jpg

5u8ube3e.jpg

6uja7a5e.jpg

Ice Cobra! Post some pics of your interior. These are his headrests and console before I shipped them out. Haven't seen them installed.

qubymape.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

rou2boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have never posted pics, so hopefully mine show up...I ordered these at TRR14-Great to meet you btw Dean! and I am planning on taking you up for headrests for my GF's Edge Sport! ;)-Great job on mine!!!-Lou TRR #97 ;)

Attachments

• headrests front.jpg
    headrests front.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 239
  • headrests rear.jpg
    headrests rear.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 189
  • headrests3.jpg
    headrests3.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 184

Humvee21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This looks awesome. Have you ever done one with just the leather and no padding on the center console? The reason I ask is because it seems to me the padding makes the console look lumpy? Or is that just the pics?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Also wondering if you can do the emroidery on the rear seat seatbacks to match the fronts. Idk how to remove the backseat leather though.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
I have never posted pics, so hopefully mine show up...I ordered these at TRR14-Great to meet you btw Dean! and I am planning on taking you up for headrests for my GF's Edge Sport! ;)-Great job on mine!!!-Lou TRR #97 ;)

Dad was the one running the machines, my name is Calder, his son. Not sure if we met at TRR but glad to see it turned out great and you like it!

All this started with me getting fed up with the console on my raptor so I got dad to embroider the logo into a piece of leather and I installed it. Thanks for supporting me and my business!

---------- Post added at 01:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 AM ----------

This looks awesome. Have you ever done one with just the leather and no padding on the center console? The reason I ask is because it seems to me the padding makes the console look lumpy? Or is that just the pics?

---------- Post added at 02:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

Also wondering if you can do the emroidery on the rear seat seatbacks to match the fronts. Idk how to remove the backseat leather though.

I used to install it without foam at first but it helps get the wrinkles out. Any of the lumps you see are from resting on the foam before it resettles. Also if its a new job on the leather, it needs to be in the sun for a while to help it flatten out. If you want to speed up the process its best to use a steamer and blast the leather to heat it up then wipe off the water.

Haven't looked into doing the seats but I have a saved logo the will match the front seats perfectly. 6.5x.75, same dimensions

rou2boost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Calder-I got your PM and wrote you back- feel free to use those pics (as long as you name drop me :wave:) for those who inquire with you what they look like installed
-Lou