raptor dealers to avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LSUcajun504

Reaction score
Priced one out at Veterans Ford in Metairie, LA about a week or 2 ago when pre-orders first started.....MSRP ended up being $64K and they refused to do anything less than $10K over MSRP

ninjanick

Reaction score
Not sure if this thread is still useful to some but I just struck out at (all in Los Angeles):

Norm Reeves Ford SuperStore (Cerritos)
Ford of Montebello
Sunrise Ford (North Hollywood)
Ken Grody (Orange)

Fly5150

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure if this thread is still useful to some but I just struck out at (all in Los Angeles):

Norm Reeves Ford SuperStore (Cerritos)

Ford of Montebello

Sunrise Ford (North Hollywood)

Ken Grody (Orange)

I bought mine in New Mexico and had it shipped for $500. Call Tyler at power ford nm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ninjanick

Reaction score
I got in contact with Juan Jimenez and he told me that Power Ford still charges a premium. He said he would get back to me. If he comes back too high, I'll see if I can contact Tyler. Thanks for the tip!

Vikingrl

Reaction score
I got in contact with Juan Jimenez and he told me that Power Ford still charges a premium. He said he would get back to me. If he comes back too high, I'll see if I can contact Tyler. Thanks for the tip!

We paid 4k over sticker, PM me if you want Tyler's direct number. He was amazing to deal with. You could even text him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nanochicken

Reaction score
Id like to add Westway Ford in Irving, Texas. Selling a 2017 Raptor for $7,000 over MSRP. When I called and asked if they would sell at MSRP they refused to budge, saying that everyone wants one and demand is too high to justify the MSRP price.

1mbrews8

Reaction score
Ford Lincoln of Franklin TN
Ryan Maples

Lol! Have a used 2017 with 2000 miles and want 81k!!!!!!!!!!!

***** Here is 1st email from him when I was asking about another one... *****

I just wanted to let you know what options we have. We are keeping it for about a week, if it doesn't sell before then I will be selling it at Auction where they are bringing $87,000. Just because of the current market, it has driven them up in value.

Ryan Maples
Phone: (615)794-4585 ext.2135
Cell: (615)975-1004
[email protected]

**** Here is 2nd email: ****

Hey Mike,

I am sorry to say the Raptor is already being sold as I type this email, but we do have a Used Avalanche Raptor with 2,000 Miles. They are currently pricing it at $81,102.00 on the website which won't be online till tonight.

Ryan Maples
[email protected]

dlbb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ford Lincoln of Franklin TN
Ryan Maples

Lol! Have a used 2017 with 2000 miles and want 81k!!!!!!!!!!!

***** Here is 1st email from him when I was asking about another one... *****

I just wanted to let you know what options we have. We are keeping it for about a week, if it doesn't sell before then I will be selling it at Auction where they are bringing $87,000. Just because of the current market, it has driven them up in value.

Ryan Maples
[email protected]

**** Here is 2nd email: ****

Hey Mike,

I am sorry to say the Raptor is already being sold as I type this email, but we do have a Used Avalanche Raptor with 2,000 Miles. They are currently pricing it at $81,102.00 on the website which won't be online till tonight.

Ryan Maples
[email protected]

some dealers act like these trucks are rare art. they are more like a Schneider vase. some are strait forward about the markup. i do know the guy at grody said they are buying them at auction for 5-8k over invoice. that is why they wouldn't accept my offer of 5-10k over msrp.