Raptor Daily Driver?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bubbasuwannee

Bubbasuwannee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here with my 2011 GEN1. Used it to move from northern Alabama to northern Nevada, too.
It's the finest vehicle I will ever own.

I wanted a gen 1 so bad back when they came out… just wasn’t in the cards back then. Got a gen 2 that I also drive the heck out of and now the gen 3. Still might end up owning a gen 1 at some point.

MRV99

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never understood why some people get cars/trucks and treat them like they are some special auto made of glass which cannot see anything but the climate controlled garage or 82.3 degree weather.

I am not talking 1.5 mil cars. I am talking Corvette,///M,AMG,GT500 etc. drive those autos!

OP
OP
Bubbasuwannee

Bubbasuwannee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never understood why some people get cars/trucks and treat them like they are some special auto made of glass which cannot see anything but the climate controlled garage or 82.3 degree weather.

I am not talking 1.5 mil cars. I am talking Corvette,///M,AMG,GT500 etc. drive those autos!

No doubt. We've always drove the heck out of our vehicles.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Well, it's partially made of glass.

People have their hobbies. For some, that's collecting vehicles and keeping them in good condition. Some like trolling on the internet. Some like making fun of people driving alone with a mask on. Others are in to sheep. :33: