Raptor Custom Embroidery Full Catalog

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Same front as mine same back wilsons wife. And if it works put a fox tail on it some where. Thanks. Medium

OP
OP
Raptor Embroidery

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Whats the latest news on the console lights?

Still in the works. I can't find a switch that will work. I need a switch that is closed when the console is open and open when the console is closed. Kinda like the switch on let's say your washer, dryer, or refrigerator

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Same front as mine same back wilsons wife. And if it works put a fox tail on it some where. Thanks. Medium

I can put a fox tail on one of the sides. Does that work?

ZBoater

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a problem! Same front logo? 3 claw?

Yes please. The black Raptor logo with white outline, 3 red claws in the back and red SVT. XL, black hat.

Also, would it be possible to get that image for a MFT wallpaper? I can make the wallpaper and post it back up here to share, but I need the image (I have no talent)!

Let me know if you can add the cost of the hat to the console order when you charge that.

Thanks!