Raptor Confessions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

9th Island raptor

Reaction score
Hi my name is ty and I'm a raptorholic. I'm here today because I need to make a confession. Most of you have had and remembered that one special day. To some it could be your wedding day or maybe the birth of your child. To me I have both a wife and children but I remember none of it. But I do remember really vividly38voPadxPeRX2.gif the day I sat in and drove off the lot with my raptor. Is that bad? I feel dirty. Am I the only one that feels this way? If you have a confession now's the time to share. LoL

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I remember picking up my Raptor and the first drive home and how wide the truck was, never driven anything that wide before. I also remember the birth of my children, but couldn't tell you the time, date, place or who it was that I got married to. :rotflmao: :favorites37:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I drove my custom ordered 2018 Raptor home on August 26, 2017…my kids were born at some point in the summer too….like 1999 and the other one was a few years later, details are sketchy.