Raptor Community - Stock 2.5 shock rebuild exchange program.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ICLOSEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After waiting...... And waiting.... And waiting... I just a paid a bit more and had SDHQ do the rebuild. They did them for 700$ which is just a bit more but if something gos wrong i can drive down there and have them fix the issue so that made it worth the extra money.

TK421

Reaction score
BEWARE if you do the shock exchange from forged off-road...

Make sure you keep track of the refund. I wonder how many people forgot and never checked and forged kept their refund money. I totally forgot and checked and never got a refund

I’ve been waiting for the refund for 3 months. I keep calling and Everytime they say “they are too busy right now” and promis they will refund me the $500 the next day, and weeks go by. Only for me to have to call again and they say the same thing “we are still to busy do the refund”

I’ve called 4 times with the same answer each time with a promis that’s broken.

Well you know what, I work a busy job too, you took all my money up front a month prior to me even getting the shocks, I returned the shocks in pristine condition 2 days after I received them which I’m sure not many do...I would like my money refund money back....

Last edited:

ICLOSEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He’s right...make the credit card company go after them.

I bet you they respond much quicker! Charge backs can cause them to lose the ability to use credit cards. However now that I think about it I think they make you use paypal friends and family.

Gary E

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bet you they respond much quicker! Charge backs can cause them to lose the ability to use credit cards. However now that I think about it I think they make you use paypal friends and family.

"...they make you use paypal friends and family."

That is so they do not have to pay a fee to Paypal to receive your money.

siooss

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Not Paypal, here is what they send you....

Here's your invoice! We appreciate your business and prompt payment.

To pay: Click the green "View Invoice" button, it will open the invoice and display the details. Then click the green "Pay Now" button.

We accept all major credit cards and ACH transfers(No Fees) through QuickBooks secure site.

Thanks for your business!
Forged-Offroad Team

AndysLog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
"...they make you use paypal friends and family."

That is so they do not have to pay a fee to Paypal to receive your money.

lol I would never. I always pony up the fee at that point, normally go over just to cover my investment.
at least they accept credit cards.

ICLOSEM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not Paypal, here is what they send you....

Here's your invoice! We appreciate your business and prompt payment.

To pay: Click the green "View Invoice" button, it will open the invoice and display the details. Then click the green "Pay Now" button.

We accept all major credit cards and ACH transfers(No Fees) through QuickBooks secure site.

Thanks for your business!
Forged-Offroad Team

What about the member above who hasn't received his refund after reaching out multiple times? I think that is much more important to clear up.