Raptor Carbon Fiber Steering wheel Group Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

The Future of Custom Steering Wheels
Reaction score
Any idea if these will fit the expedition/navigator?

Dicey - check with a knowledgeable Ford technician.

2020_Lincoln_Navigator_80.jpg

But we could modify a factory Navigator steering wheel to whatever you want.
If you have wood trim, then we would build a wheel to match that wood. Or if you prefer CF, we would change the trim to carbon.

Everything we have posted on the Raptor Forum has been carbon fiber. We do make more wood steering wheels. Here're a few examples of wood.

Rau-25-years.jpg

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
My main motivation is to get rid of the wood section in the center at the bottom of the wheel. Due to the curve in the piece it makes the wood look like the wrap that it is and cheapens the entire interior because they use the same material. In my other vehicle that section is open and on long trips I like to use that part of the wheel. I'll ask around and see what I can find...

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Reaction score
We have received some inquiries regarding what the finger indents (reliefs) look like on the Raptor steering wheel.
This is an option, which is not built into the factory version of leather.

As long as we are rebuilding the wheel, they can be added if a customer wants them. Some factory steering wheels come with them, others not.

Here's an example Raptor wheel in Magnetic Grey.

ford-raptor-indents.jpg

Raptor---Magnetic-matte.jpg

These can be adjusted for spacing if so desired.

This is an option in carbon fiber too.

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Reaction score
Greetings All
and
Happy
4th...

Our group buy for custom Raptor carbon fiber steering wheels and trim, has 2 weeks remaining.

We would like all members who want to get in on this buy, to send us a PM, or contact us directly @ 310 445.1128, or [email protected]

Of course, any & all questions are welcome.

The details are at the beginning of this thread.

Raptor-Hammerhead-gray.jpg
Hammerhead-1-piece.jpg

Raptor-2-piece-Horz.jpg

Raptor-2-piece-blue.jpg

Enjoy your safe & sane Independence Day!

OP
OP
Rau Racing Wheels

Rau Racing Wheels

Reaction score
Our Group Buy for handcrafted carbon fiber steering wheels has one week remaining.

We would like all members who want to get in on this buy, to send us a PM, or contact us directly @ 310 445.1128, or [email protected]

Of course, any & all questions are welcome.

The details are at the beginning of this thread.

We've had a couple of people interested in an orange fiber treatment, matching a factory color.
Also the blue fiber has been a popular topic for discussion.

In addition to gloss CF, we would be excited to see people order alternative fiber colors in matte or gloss.

To that end, we would offer a further discount for an alternative fiber interior with steering wheel.

Raptor-Hammerhead-Sq.jpg

Cheers -