Raptor Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lexmotorsports goodguy

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Bumpers - Raptor SVT Parts

ford_raptor_front_winch_bumper.png

f150_raptor_rear_bumper.png

rear_bumper_raptor.png

Goody247

Reaction score
Looking to fab my own bumper. Work at a steel fab shop. What grade of steel is recommended if anyone has done their own?

lane_change

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Moly will splinter when enough force is applied to it....it's slightly stronger than mild steel, allowing you to run a thinner wall tubing which saves weight, but personally for my drag cars I still run mild steel cages since I want the tubes to bend and not shard off in case of an accident. For a bumper I don't know if it matters as much since it will not possibly impact your body, but mild is cheaper and the difference in weight is negligable at this weight level.

I am in the market for a front bumper as well....any other pics of hte LEX front bumper from different angles? Looks good in the pic posted, just curious how it looks from the side or straight on. I like the ADD Stealth Fighter, but I think it sticks out too far, but I am not in love with cutting the front frame either to fit the RPG or WSI bumpers.

SVTBuckeye

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the ADD Venom winch with 4" rigid ambers. Nice fit and finish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1385723547.395648.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalkHD1385723547.395648.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 110