Raptor Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
there are a few different fairlead L plate mounts that will work with the Venom bumper. Rockdawg has one that just plugs into the fairlead and worked well for me on my last Raptor. AEV makes one that I am using on my stock bumper with SDHQ winch plate now.

Ya don't let license plate get in the way of what you want. There is always a way.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Saints Offroad Bravo series teaser. Lighting not finished....

5a3u9e5y.jpg

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Goofball

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That saints off road bumper is sick! Do you think it could fit the rigid d2 fogs like the stock bumper does? If so I'm sold.

NickPic83

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That saints off road bumper is sick! Do you think it could fit the rigid d2 fogs like the stock bumper does? If so I'm sold.

yes it can u just should purchase the universal bracket Saints Offroad sells. that will make them fit better. that is exactly what I am doing I just didn't have time to finish.

gbrown27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
crap, I had no idea my stealth fighter weighed that much. maybe its time for top perch to combat the weight