Raptor Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jcentrekin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the perfect front bumper! it looks factory, and doesn't seem like it would suck the MPG down to single digits, plus i think it would kill a deer before the deer killed me!

BUT WHAT IS IT?

Screen-Shot-2013-09-20-at-8.44.34-AM.png

anyone? anyone?

It's a fab fours bumper. Saw these when I was searching for what I want. I really think its way too big. Plus every one I've seen doesn't look as good as this on the truck. Doesn't seem like people can get it to fit correctly. But if this is what you're in to check out Iron bull bumpers as well.

showerfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks! i like the smooth factory look, but if that's not gonna work... i'll see what Krazy House Customs can do.

jcentrekin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks! i like the smooth factory look, but if that's not gonna work... i'll see what Krazy House Customs can do.

No problem! Everyone has a different use for their truck. It just depends on what you have planned. Doesn't look bad but it's definately not a light-weight bumper.

showerfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i'll keep looking. plus i'll ask tiberius. someone on here has given advice i keep thinking back to -- break your own stuff so you can buy new...

jcentrekin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well i'll keep looking. plus i'll ask tiberius. someone on here has given advice i keep thinking back to -- break your own stuff so you can buy new...

Haha I busted my front bumper about a year and a half ago and got it fixed before I really knew about after market bumpers. Waste of $1200 haha

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That stock bumper doesn't provide much protection. If you break it, you're likely to break something behind it too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's a fab fours bumper. Saw these when I was searching for what I want. I really think its way too big. Plus every one I've seen doesn't look as good as this on the truck. Doesn't seem like people can get it to fit correctly. But if this is what you're in to check out Iron bull bumpers as well.

10-13 Ford Raptor Winch Bumpers

Yup...and it's 215#!!

I like it though...it looks sharp. I'd like something similar to this, only lighter!

Macman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In my opinion it doesn't suit the look of the truck, it seems a little too bulky. I think tube bumpers are better suited for the Raptor "look".

jcentrekin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That stock bumper doesn't provide much protection. If you break it, you're likely to break something behind it too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I mainly just put a dent the size of a baseball in it. Didn't have a good enough approach angle when I landed the jump haha but I took it off and it looked fine.

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my opinion it doesn't suit the look of the truck, it seems a little too bulky. I think tube bumpers are better suited for the Raptor "look".

Some of us don't like the looks of the wanna-be pre-runner trophy trucks. I'm not a racer.

I used mine as a farm truck and hunting truck.

I want a bumper that will withstand a deer or Harley strike. I doubt the cute little tube bumpers will offer much protection. They may be great for your "approach angles," but that's about all they're good for. There's too much exposed around the control arms/wheels...if you did smoke a deer and it went through the wheel area I'd bet it would do some damage underneath there as well to the bumper area.