Raptor Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hockster

My 45ft Bluewater Party
Supporting Member
Reaction score
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f65/hocks-2012-raptor-build-14948/index23.html#post588129

What's the deal with needing to fab up a bracket? What's that for?

And why does the lower skid plate look like a 5th grader cut it out? Is this the normal craftsmanship of ADD?

The stock bumper has a bracket that hold the secondary hood latch and front panel . With these new bumpers there is nothing that holds it together and it sags some. So, I just took a brace from the old bumper made 2 bends, drilled a hole the bolt it together. I was going to make 2 but, the one holds it fine.

The skid plate was covering the 2 outside lights and the center ADD logo blocked 40% of the light. It was cut out for 20in lights they sell. I am running Baja Lights. I didnt spend what I did on the lights to not have 100% of the light shinning out I cut the shit out of it the day before I left for snoball. ADD made me a new plate I just didnt get it until after I left for the snoball.

Last edited:

blockdoc

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I called ADD for the valance supports for my venom, and the whole phone call was about 2 minutes. They looked me up in their system, verified the address was correct, and got them in the mail. I had them a couple days later.

The ones they send make like a bridge from the frame horn to the valance.

Just call them though (as opposed to email - I don't think they check email); it was excellent customer service over the phone.

showerfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i think i've found it!

the perfect front bumper! it looks factory, and doesn't seem like it would suck the MPG down to single digits, plus i think it would kill a deer before the deer killed me!

BUT WHAT IS IT?

Screen-Shot-2013-09-20-at-8.44.34-AM.png

anyone? anyone?

Tiberius

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like ici or iron cross. If you like that pm me I might know of a new one coming out that looks similar and weighs no more than 75lbs. So no more than any other bumpers. Just not for me.

Sent from my XT1056 using Tapatalk

showerfan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
why don't you guys dig -- what is this noob missing? is it a lack of good approach?