Raptor Beer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JohnBronco

JohnBronco

Reaction score
Do they deliver to Texas? You know, where we have a LOT of big trucks? :)

#BlackIPAsMatter
Not sure, here's their website https://btfbeer.com/
Nice - I'll have to swing by and grab some. Awesome place making good beer.
Love that place, heard they're about to open another one near Baltimore. Love the halfcab beer, I'll buy just about anything with a classic bronco on it lol

rschap1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Cool to see the truck on there
:)
I will drink to that

Hope they created the label that doesn't get them into copyright or any legal issues.

I'll check their site and see about checking it out.
Thanks for passing along

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
It’s a good fit. You don’t want some peasant, lawnmower pils or saison. Plus the IPA field is really crowded, if not overdone. Some folks are just dumping ape-$hit amounts of hops into standard pales, IPAs, DIPAs, triples and quads...

Even a well balanced DIPA is a crowded field. H/T to Devil’s Backbone / 16 point IPA. Also, Alexandria’s Port City IPAs are legit.

Still, Raptor beer needs to REPRESENT.

Black IPA. Respect. no rye... well, that we know of, no wheat - just some malt to add some serious color. I may add one to the brew schedule this winter, just to pay homage.

#BlackIPAsMatter
#BlackRaptorsMatter

Just sayin’

Smilodon

Reaction score
As a beer geek for the last 35 yrs. Black IPA is not a style, it's an oxymoron. India Pale Ale...... Black IPA would technically be a Stout.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
But it wouldn’t fit into the stout category and anyone drinking it would certainly not be expecting a hop and malt assault.

if it’s good, who cares what style it fits into and what it’s called?