Raptor availability?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin Elkins

Reaction score
Trying my luck here in this forum, but I’m looking for a new loaded raptor with 37 package, whether 2021 on a lot, or if I can take a 2022 order allotment. I’m sure there’s a list somewhere you all have compiled of dealerships, their markups and availability, but figured I’d try this first. Where can I find the best availability with least amount of markup? Thanks.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you find a 37 package on a dealer lot its going to have a huge markup. Ford didn't meet their 2021 allocation so a lot of people had their trucks pushed back to 2022. The Raptor allocations are limited as it is and the 37 package even more so, in the neighborhood of 20%-25% of all Raptors. Im guessing a large majority of the non ripoff 2022 allocations have already be spoken for so you have a uphill battle in front of you.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
Trying my luck here in this forum, but I’m looking for a new loaded raptor with 37 package, whether 2021 on a lot, or if I can take a 2022 order allotment. I’m sure there’s a list somewhere you all have compiled of dealerships, their markups and availability, but figured I’d try this first. Where can I find the best availability with least amount of markup? Thanks.

Here is a matrix/graph showing how likely you'll find the Raptor you seek. The red oval tells the story, and this guy is a super smart.

Capture.JPG