Raptor at Sticker Price

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still amazed that dealers will order and sell to you at invoice or just over but if they get one on the lots it's automatically MSRP or $10k over. I've only been waiting 1 1/2 weeks and this is killing me. I'd love to walk into one of the dealers local that have some on their lot and have them give me the same deal, or similar, so I don't have to wait for the order.

ALDABRAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very common. Your raptor is already sold so ford does not care when you get it. The raptor at the dealerships are not sold and thus they get them in right away so they can be sold. Imagine a department store that has an empty shelf .. It does not look good.

I imagine ford will not announce a future raptor until well into 2015 to give dealerships a chance to sell all their 2014s.

* exactly!

OP
OP
F

fogoftw

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still amazed that dealers will order and sell to you at invoice or just over but if they get one on the lots it's automatically MSRP or $10k over. I've only been waiting 1 1/2 weeks and this is killing me. I'd love to walk into one of the dealers local that have some on their lot and have them give me the same deal, or similar, so I don't have to wait for the order.

I do not understand either, I ordered my 2013, paid $100 over invoice and was delivered in about 9 weeks. Same dealer has three on the lot, but wants MSRP.

sublime1996525

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is still surprising. It's not like this was a limited run truck. They made, what over 50k so far? The Z06 didn't even make it to 30k and dealers had them discounted almost $30k. Crazy.

skyscraper

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The demand has far surpassed the supply. The thing is, if you walk into a dealership and won't pay Msrp or a 5-10k markup, the next guy will. Can't really blame them for that, it's a business.

mikesanto70

Reaction score
AutoNation Ford in Scottsdale, Arizona is selling them for $10,000 over MSRP....one sold for $11k over but they were drug dealers for sure...lol... Funny thing is that I have heard it's against AutoNation policy to sell any vehicle over MSRP...but I guess not because they have done it 5 times already!!!!

---------- Post added at 11:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 PM ----------

2016 Ford F-150 SVT Raptor Pickup Truck Release Date

Jbrowning212

Reaction score
I was at Bob Moore in OKC getting my oil changed last week and they had 16 in stock. I asked a salesman how much for the RR Screw SE and said the price was $500 over MSRP. He saw my truck drive in. So that might have helped for a potential trade "not'. Love the Ruby Red SE, but not paying over MSRP!

I have bought and serviced multiple pickups from these people as well as most of my family has done the same. I walked in last month to get one of the three terrain raptors they had for sticker. The sales manager made it a point to walk out of his office and laugh at me when I asked for sticker. He said I'm selling these all day long for 10k over sticker!! That was the last time I'll ever go to that dealership again! Went to bill knight ford in Tulsa got $1000 off msrp for a RR.

Last edited:

buyfire

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I picked up my RR SE in October for $2500 under MSRP. Deals are out there if you look hard enough.