Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
12.8 combined highway city? Or is that your trip to Moab? On highway I have always averaged 16.8. I’ve gone round trip xcountry, NY to Moab twice and NY to Idaho and that was in 3 different Gen2 Raptors. I did use premium.

tm965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
12.8 combined highway city? Or is that your trip to Moab? On highway I have always averaged 16.8. I’ve gone round trip xcountry, NY to Moab twice and NY to Idaho and that was in 3 different Gen2 Raptors. I did use premium.
my avg with premium right now is 14.4, mostly city driving. avgs around 16 if I'm driving like a geezer on longer trips.

MasterWaterSkier

Reaction score
That is combined on my entire 3k trip as calculated by the truck... my slight more aggressive driving with my girlfriends ease on the accelerator, Highway at 80MPH+ for hours.... city.. and trails in 4wd at 5-10mph.

I'm okay with 12.8

I have a Gen1 obviously.. and 13-15 on the highway seems typical... depending on how fast, how windy, etc..
Downhill in Rocky Mountain national park I averaged Over 30MPG for almost 30 min. :banana-mario:

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Anyone go at end of April? Mine is Friday the 28th/29th. Was curious if shorts will be ok? It seems the temp is similar to what Have here in NW Indiana and wear shorts LOL.

rosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i'm signed up for May 11-12.

the first class should be starting soon. i'd be interested to see photos of the new fleet, if anyone here is attending any time soon.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone go at end of April? Mine is Friday the 28th/29th. Was curious if shorts will be ok? It seems the temp is similar to what Have here in NW Indiana and wear shorts LOL.
Most were wearing shorts when I went 4 years ago. Unless there is a big cold front in early May out there, I'll be wearing shorts for the May 5/6 class.

Then again, I wear shorts almost every day, even the few times I go to the office for meetings. But, I work in tech, so I'm not alone in dressing very casual.

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
Most were wearing shorts when I went 4 years ago. Unless there is a big cold front in early May out there, I'll be wearing shorts for the May 5/6 class.

Then again, I wear shorts almost every day, even the few times I go to the office for meetings. But, I work in tech, so I'm not alone in dressing very casual.
Perfect. Thanks!