Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
They provide the trucks, once you see what you do to them you'll be happy you didn't use your own. They're essentially stock aside from FP rear diff cover, lights and radio. Incredible how much abuse they get considering there's 4-5 classes/week x8 months of classes.

Moncho

Reaction score
I was very impressed with how solid my truck felt, considering the almost 7,000 miles of abuse that it had. No rattles or loose parts. Very well-built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steve_S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m sure the trucks are beyond maintained as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Braaaaptor

Starbucks Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looked like they had a very well equipped shop to take care of them for sure.

For the trucks with the Michigan plates, Ford takes them back to Dearborn and strips them down to look for wear items and places to improve durability, the Utah plated ones actually go on sale after they're done with them.

Burr55

Reaction score
For those going to Raptor Assault, the hotel recommended by the school, Comfort Inn, is fine but there is a closer option that is only 5 miles from the school and is right by a brewery and several restaurants in Tooele. It’s a Holiday Inn Express and has good ratings.

jeanco

2019 scab=gone,24 AMB 801A
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was surprise how clean the truck was...left it full of.................