Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wheelman55

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys. Enough please. I for one wish this was a hoax. However if the death rate per million in the rest of the USA catches up with what it is in New York, this country would be at half a million dead and counting.

Let’s enjoy our raptors and worry/not worry about our health somewhere else.

Thanks.

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
Guys. Enough please. I for one wish this was a hoax. However if the death rate per million in the rest of the USA catches up with what it is in New York, this country would be at half a million dead and counting.

Let’s enjoy our raptors and worry/not worry about our health somewhere else.

Thanks.

AMEN!!!
I come here to get away from the world and all it’s ********!

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sorry, I should have been more direct to saym14, my question was rhetorical, but what i meant was "go start a fcking thread on "Covid-19 is a hoax" and don't ruin the RA thread with your political conspiracy theories"

My bad!

You're kind of an *******. You keep saying, "Sorry" "Didn't mean to", "My bad", but you can't not run your fuc**** mouth with your passive aggressive political horseshit in your continued postings in this thread. You're like some ******** 3rd grader that has to keep saying something so they have the last word, no matter how stupid, or ignorant.

Last edited:

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You're kind of an *******. You keep saying, "Sorry" "Didn't mean to", but you can't not run your fuc**** mouth with your passive aggressive political horseshit in your continued postings in this thread. You're like some ******** 3rd grader that has to keep saying something so they have the last word, no matter how stupid, or ignorant..

ok, snowflake, I'll try to be more gentle for you.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok, snowflake, I'll try to be more gentle for you.

Sorry, that insult doesn't even make any sense, I'm obviously a typical liberal snowflake. A gun supporting, freedom loving, Trump backing, patriotic snowflake. Makes sense. Look in the mirror ever? Hopefully you feel like less of an ******* now that you got to run your mouth a little more. Go read some more fake news and congratulate yourself on how superior and intelligent you are. Just remember not to go on the dry sand at the beach this weekend, because it's dangerous!

Last edited:

Aviator150

Reaction score
Sorry, I should have been more direct to saym14, my question was rhetorical, but what i meant was "go start a fcking thread on "Covid-19 is a hoax" and don't ruin the RA thread with your political conspiracy theories"

Sorry, I didn't digress until I got dog-piled by a couple of snow-flakes that were worried about their "safe space". Just keep watching and believing everything CNN is telling you. It's become a logistical nightmare JUST GETTING TO RAPTOR SCHOOL because of this flu BS. So then, this IS about Raptor School as I'm not going "for now" due to the politically correct, sniveling safe space crowd has made it almost impossible to travel. They've cancelled the recption because of this BS, so again, this IS about Raptor school.

On the grand scale of the entire North American population, this disease is NOT that much of a threat. The coronavirus actually is quite contagious but it is not as deadly as originally presented by the media. The four studies published so far suggest a survival rate of 99.4% - 99.8%. If you are not elderly or have a condition making you an "at risk" candidate, it's the flu. PERIOD. The ONLY purpose of wearing a face mask is so that if you are "hot" and cough or sneeze you do not infect those around you. The face mask does absolutely nothing to protect you from exposure. Not understanding that fact will cause you to be over confident and not take proper precautions.

I'm not sick, so I'm not wearing a mask. If that makes you feel unsafe, stay home in your moms basement. 10 time more Americans die of obesity every year than will die of this flu. I'm over 50 (Gen-X), so technically I'm "at risk". I'm going to go live my f-ing life. If I get this flu, then so be it. Even my 90 year old retired USMC father agrees that it's time to stop the BS and move on.

OK... I'm done now unless it starts snowing again. :)

04Ram2500Hemi

It's Just a Username
Reaction score
I'm not sick, so I'm not wearing a mask.

Let me start by saying I hate wearing a mask. Hell, they made me wear one three days ago when I got an MRI (not exactly my definition of fun). That said, out of respect of others I wear a mask. I could be carrying the funjimong flu and not even know it. Is this deadlier than the common flu? Honestly I don’t know. But out of respect for others I try to do my part.

From here I could go off on a raging tangent about the rights of one versus the rights of the many. I could scream that this is not a political debate and instead about the health of the world. I could stand on the mountain, wave the American Flag, grab an AK 47 and a Starbucks and decry about who is and who isn’t being held down by the man. Shit- I could blame Joe Biden, Donald Trump, and every tree hugging hippie or “don’t tread on me” bumper sticker toating person out there.

Instead, out of the respect of others (you and your father who proudly defended this country, a debt we can never repay) I simply wear a mask.

It starts there my friend, with one simple act. Respect.

Aviator150

Reaction score
^^^ Respect back, but you've just proven my point that wearing a mask is just being politically correct if you are not sick. I refuse to be PC for the simple reason of being PC. One of the reasons that I went into the Army was to protect the right for us all to be able to be ourselves and say what's on our mind, while being free to enjoy our unalienable rights listed in The Constitution.

Respect to all. I'm sorry that I brought up the mask stuff. I'll drop it if every one else does. Deal? I'll just talk nothing but Raptor stuff if we can put this down. Seriously... I'm done if everyone else is.