Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah heard the same. Pretty sure that's what my airport is doing. My wife is pissed that I'm still planning on going and doesnt want me traveling. But she may get her wish if they cancel my flight. Guess I'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah heard the same. Pretty sure that's what my airport is doing. My wife is pissed that I'm still planning on going and doesnt want me traveling. But she may get her wish if they cancel my flight. Guess I'll see what happens in the next few weeks.

Blah Blah the wife. I just went in late Nov. 2019 and I'm still going this April. Then I'm doing the ST class in July. I'll just bring a mask for both trips, worse case scenario. Big Deal.

Beinkounter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My flight with Delta is booked for 4/13 - 4/15 to SLC from SNA and its still good to go. Although I'm flying out of a major So Cal airport and not a small airport. I heard that the airlines are flying ghost flights right now just to keep up their attendance at the terminals and to keep on schedule for other connecting flight.

I am also going 4/13 - 4/15 from SoCal. Haven't booked my flight yet. Waiting for the airlines to feel the pain a bit more so I can book business class for cheap :biggrin:

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well to make things worse I just recieved an email from my hospital/employer stating that any employee planning to travel in the next 60 days must submit all travel plans for approval. And if approved and traveling by air will be required to a 14 day quarantine period before returning to work. This is turning into a nightmare!

lakebum

Reaction score
Flying out of DFW to Salt Lake tomorrow for Friday’s class. Hoping to actually get upgraded on American this time.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blah Blah the wife. I just went in late Nov. 2019 and I'm still going this April. Then I'm doing the ST class in July. I'll just bring a mask for both trips, worse case scenario. Big Deal.

What is the ST class, and is it optional while you’re there for Raptor Assault?