Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jurasick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone going on 4/5-4/6 dates and taking your truck? I will be driving up there and wanting to do some trails before or after the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No Clue

Reaction score
Well plans changed! Im going solo now. My wife refuses to travel bc of this Corona virus! Sp I just booked in toolele.

The Walmart nearby has a decent selection of UT brewed beers.

Anyone going on 4/5-4/6 dates and taking your truck? I will be driving up there and wanting to do some trails before or after the course.

Are you coming from SoCal or AZ?

Denvertaco07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm booked July 12/13. staying at the Holiday Inn Express right there near Walmart. I'm not sure why the "Partner Hotel" is located like 12 miles away.

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone who is flying in to raptor assault starting to see travel/flight issues arising from corona virus?

I have flight booked out of my small rural local airport and I'm being told that they may be cancelling flights due to the lack of travel and restrictions being placed from the pandemic. So now I may not be able to make it out there. Very frustrating!

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone who is flying in to raptor assault starting to see travel/flight issues arising from corona virus?

I have flight booked out of my small rural local airport and I'm being told that they may be cancelling flights due to the lack of travel and restrictions being placed from the pandemic. So now I may not be able to make it out there. Very frustrating!

My flight with Delta is booked for 4/13 - 4/15 to SLC from SNA and its still good to go. Although I'm flying out of a major So Cal airport and not a small airport. I heard that the airlines are flying ghost flights right now just to keep up their attendance at the terminals and to keep on schedule for other connecting flight.