Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity is everyone getting confirmation emails right away? I signed up for 3/17-3/18 but haven’t received confirmation.
Confirmation cam e pretty quick for me. I guess you should call and check on your registration.

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on for March 24-25. My wife is joining me on this trip. Anyone familiar with the area.... would you recommend staying in tooele or salt lake city in regards for her having something to do while I out driving?

Stay at The Grand America hotel in SLC. You won’t regret it. I grew up in SLC, there’s nothing to do in Tooele.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just did Raptor Assault 11-27-2019 and it was the last class of the year and the last class at that venue. Its a brand new location and venue this year. I'm going next month again on 4-13 / 4-14 and stoked to take the new class and see the new location. I personally like the Choice hotel in Tooele since there is a Denny's and Flying J's literally walking distance across the street and they sell beer. Last November it was dumping snow and I had to park in Flying J's parking lot since they plowed it, otherwise I would of been stuck in the hotel parking lot. It was dumping !! I'm sure the weather will be better in April.

Xtinct

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I just did Raptor Assault 11-27-2019 and it was the last class of the year and the last class at that venue. Its a brand new location and venue this year. I'm going next month again on 4-13 / 4-14 and stoked to take the new class and see the new location. I personally like the Choice hotel in Tooele since there is a Denny's and Flying J's literally walking distance across the street and they sell beer. Last November it was dumping snow and I had to park in Flying J's parking lot since they plowed it, otherwise I would of been stuck in the hotel parking lot. It was dumping !! I'm sure the weather will be better in April.

Nice! I will see you there. I am booked for the same days. (This is my 1st trip though).

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm on for March 24-25. My wife is joining me on this trip. Anyone familiar with the area.... would you recommend staying in tooele or salt lake city in regards for her having something to do while I out driving?
There's nothing to do in Tooele for your wife. Unless she likes hanging out at a truck stop.

tahoeacr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife is taking the class on March 12/13. Any other women taking the class then? Doesn't seem to be much to do around there so I think I'll go to the track and drive some go carts.