Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I know most of this has been covered before, but my advice.

1) dont need insurance as its a high deductible anyway and hard to cause damage. But get it if it makes you feel better, but have not heard of anybody actually using it.

2) can just show up the morning of the drive if you prefer. I skipped the dinner the night before.

3) Best tip!...... Make a weekend or longer out of it and stay in Park City! I love summers in Park City even better than winters. The food, shopping (for spouse if she goes), and mountain biking is awesome.

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know most of this has been covered before, but my advice.

1) dont need insurance as its a high deductible anyway and hard to cause damage. But get it if it makes you feel better, but have not heard of anybody actually using it.

2) can just show up the morning of the drive if you prefer. I skipped the dinner the night before.

3) Best tip!...... Make a weekend or longer out of it and stay in Park City! I love summers in Park City even better than winters. The food, shopping (for spouse if she goes), and mountain biking is awesome.
Thanks for the tips!!

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Updated list for the 5/7-8 class!! There is only one spot left in our class. Seems to be the most popular so far. Really looking forward to it!
  • Gerald
  • Salvagediver
  • Cobraman044
  • MJ Francis
  • ACE
  • 4rdFan
  • VGKRaptor

Jurasick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Signed up for 4/5-6. Will be driving the truck out there and spending the week to play in Moab a bit. Looking for suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mp_tx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Due to delivery date, I had to go a little earlier than planned—where did that year go?

Just signed up for 3/19-20

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Birdnutz

Reaction score
I'll be there March 29-30!

Since it's just me, I imagine I can just take an Uber to the hotel and to dinner?

FYI They said an Uber is not recommended as it is difficult to get one from the hotel to the airport and advised of getting a car rental.