Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Just registered for July 29th-30th. Not sure why I am even doing this (Off-roading isn't new to me) other than its free except the additional guest and limited liability insurance for $130. So seems worth it for the day. The plan is to drive my GEN1 out there because we already planned before I purchased a 2020 Raptor to go to the RTO/ROC event from SLC to Carson City (Pony Express Run) and then the following weekend the Wyoming Trail Days Run. So it will work out to fit this course in on the trip. Just wish there was something for the wife to do on Thursday other than hanging out at the hotel.

https://www.raptortakeover.com/rtoc-events

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Just registered for July 29th-30th. Not sure why I am even doing this (Off-roading isn't new to me) other than its free except the additional guest and limited liability insurance for $130. So seems worth it for the day. The plan is to drive my GEN1 out there because we already planned before I purchased a 2020 Raptor to go to the RTO/ROC event from SLC to Carson City (Pony Express Run) and then the following weekend the Wyoming Trail Days Run. So it will work out to fit this course in on the trip. Just wish there was something for the wife to do on Thursday other than hanging out at the hotel.

https://www.raptortakeover.com/rtoc-events

I loved the raptor assault , but I am new to off-roading. If you are experienced, then it may be a waste of time. Stay in Park City if you want your wife to enjoy also. Do not need the liability insurance, It only covers a few grand anyway and no way they let you cause any damage

D

Deleted member 12951

I loved the raptor assault , but I am new to off-roading. If you are experienced, then it may be a waste of time. Stay in Park City if you want your wife to enjoy also. Do not need the liability insurance, It only covers a few grand anyway and no way they let you cause any damage
I already registered and paid. I figured they keep you in a controlled environment but for $85, didn’t seem like a big deal. Their site shows with it that you are only liable for $5,000 maximum of damage.

You can see in my signature the raptor runs that I have been on. Baja is always fun but the two runs after this course will be my first one out West in USA

51357862d52b4c8671b6a9fd75915e04.jpg

aea1156475a1146d16e3c992873af098.jpg

e83da65eeea0c4d7f34fb909a1076762.jpg

Yeti Rojo

Reaction score
I sent them an email to follow-up on the voicemail I left. They called me back and refunded the fees they had charged my wife and I had paid when I rescheduled the class within 30 days.

Thanks to this group for the heads up that the class I was supposed to attend got canceled, and to Ford for stepping up.

Kaz109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my truck on Monday and want to sign my wife and I up for the raptor assualt class. I have 1 year to sign up after purchase date right?

No Clue

Reaction score
Yes, but I'd call to see if they made any changes because of all the cancellations from their current schedule.

Jurasick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bought my truck on Monday and want to sign my wife and I up for the raptor assualt class. I have 1 year to sign up after purchase date right?
That’s correct. And unless you bought two trucks, only one of you can attend the actually class.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk