Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
rescheduled for 6 and 7 of July!
Hopefully this Pandemic is better by then. Honestly, I doubt it. I've also signed up for the ST class in July and doubtful I'll be making that class. I'm waiting to re-sign up in Sept or Oct for RA when we MIGHT have a grip on COVID-19 by then.

VGKRaptor

Reaction score
Just talked RA to move my date from 5/7-5/8 to a later date and he told me he would have to charge me. BS , now I’ll have to wait and see if they cancel the class. Typical Ford crap! You would think they might just be a little accommodating all things considered !

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked RA to move my date from 5/7-5/8 to a later date and he told me he would have to charge me. BS , now I’ll have to wait and see if they cancel the class. Typical Ford crap! You would think they might just be a little accommodating all things considered !
I’m in the same class as you. I’m gonna try to go for the latest one available right now (aug 30-31). If it’s cancelled and I already paid the fee I hope they refund the money.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’m in the same class as you. I’m gonna try to go for the latest one available right now (aug 30-31). If it’s cancelled and I already paid the fee I hope they refund the money.

Dumb question. I thought it was free other than the fees for adding a guest for the reception dinner and if we opt for insurance. Is this correct?

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you are right. But if you reschedule or cancel there is a fee according to their guidelines. The fee might be waived right now but I have not heard of the happening except for when your class is cancelled and you have to pick a later date.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes you are right. But if you reschedule or cancel there is a fee according to their guidelines. The fee might be waived right now but I have not heard of the happening except for when your class is cancelled and you have to pick a later date.

Understood! I appreciate the response. I’m probably going to do the same and book late August.

Stay safe out there.

Cheers!

jeanco

2019 scab
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They refund my fee.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you email them or call them? I tried both and haven’t gotten an answer back from the rescheduler.

Rescheduling fee waived?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arizona Free