Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ACE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update. I’ve called 2 numbers and left messages with no response. I’m trying to move mine out. Wasn’t UT on lockdown now?

Jurasick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received an email from Lisa at RA, she said class is still on schedule to move forward. Not sure how that can be.
For some reason it seems like they are waiting until last minute to cancel these classes. Most are getting a call a week before the class with the cancellation notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gerald

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received an email from Lisa at RA, she said class is still on schedule to move forward. Not sure how that can be.

Seems like that is their plan, to wait until the last second. I'll conitnue to wait and see what happens. Hopefullly we'll get a chance to go later in the year.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hope you guys all get to eventually go, its a great experience.

But unfortunately, I dont see how they can resume anytime in the near future. I actually would be surprised if they resume this year. But hopefully I am wrong!

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope you guys all get to eventually go, its a great experience.

But unfortunately, I dont see how they can resume anytime in the near future. I actually would be surprised if they resume this year. But hopefully I am wrong!
I agree. I just went last Nov. 2019, but I'm going again just because I can. I'm waiting for later in the year to sign back up