Raptor Assault

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dustan

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I was flat out told I can not reschedule! I'm going to attempt to contact ford corporate. May or may not do any good but I want them to be aware of how raptor assault is handling this and the negative message this sends to ford customers!
Is the 2 week quarantine paid by your employer . If yes I know what my choice would be. If Ford won’t budge see if someone can fill in for you.

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. They revoked all PTO, vacation, and time off. We are not allowed to leave the state. They put us all on a travel ban for thr safety of our patients, the employees, and to have all hands on deck here at the hospital.

df4801

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was scheduled to attend this coming week, but work, school, Canadian govt imposing bans and quarantines. So I had to cancel

If I am unable to reschedule due to all this crap outside my control, I won't be just disappointed, I'll be an unhappy camper.

Ford and the Raptor brand will look like tools if they screw us all out of our class.

I'll be escalating the issue once this gets worse and people get it more or settles down and plans can be made.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

oh please! Like they owe you the class. This ain’t Canada. Were you not going to buy if the class was not included?

I was scheduled to attend this coming week, but work, school, Canadian govt imposing bans and quarantines. So I had to cancel

If I am unable to reschedule due to all this crap outside my control, I won't be just disappointed, I'll be an unhappy camper.

Ford and the Raptor brand will look like tools if they screw us all out of our class.

I'll be escalating the issue once this gets worse and people get it more or settles down and plans can be made.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

You are so right!!

There is no way that you should be affected in anyway from this national emergency!

I would give them hell! How dare them not go out of there way for issues that were not their fault!!!

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
called and changed mine from Mar 26 to July7-8, hopefully this blows over by then. Very easy to change, i didn't mention reason.
When did u call? They down right shot me down last week. I'll try again tomorrow. Maybe they recently changed policy and are allowing rescheduled.

If they dont want to let me reschedule then whatever, but what I find interesting is Ford and Fiat imposed travel bans and restrictions on their own employees last week. So you would think they would be willing to accommodate people affected by the travel ban since they are taking and implementing the same preventative measures as a company.

Gary Wren

Reaction score
I am not going until Aug. so hopefully things will be better way before then, but I might have to take that vacation time sooner since the schools are closed and my son will be home the next 3 weeks or longer. Hope they change their policy and let us reschedule and might have to go past a year....

P4mnceBlue82

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well got in touch with them today. They are letting anyone scheduled through March 30th reschedule with out penalty or being held to their policy.... so I am going to reschedule for fall sometime if possible.

Jurasick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried to reschedule. Scheduled for 4/4-4/5. They said they weren’t rescheduling april courses yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk