Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Raptor Assault

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Prl, Dec 10, 2019.

1. dblack

dblack Full Access Member

Just saved $250 on my flight thanks to the Coronavirus. I don't go until June though.

2. onthebrake

onthebrake Full Access Member

Lucky you. I booked mine last month and paid full pop.

3. onthebrake

onthebrake Full Access Member

Its for Ford Focus ST, or Edge ST or Explorer ST owners. It's a totally different venue than RA.

4. P4mnceBlue82

P4mnceBlue82 Full Access Member

So, is anyone else a state, federal, or healthcare employee being affected by the travel ban for their raptor assault class.
    I am one of those people, and basically have no choice but to cancel my trip.
    I contacted the raptor assault representatives to see if an exception can be made for me to reschedule but bc its within the 31 day period I'm being told I can not reschedule and I fall subject to the standard cancellation policy. Which as I read it, states I will be banned from attending any future ford programs.

I have owned many ford vehicles and consider myself a ford guy. However, the lack of flexibility and concern they have for the circumstances that many of us are facing is a real disappointment.
    At the end of the day, it's not the end of the world that I cant attend the class but a real bummer I wont have the opportunity to reschedule. However, to be banned from all future ford programs is a bit much, do u agree?

Last edited: Mar 14, 2020
    GR8Ride likes this.
  5. Denvertaco07

Denvertaco07 Full Access Member

Some people can't think outside of the tiny box they've been shoved into. I bet if you got the right person on the phone they would be more than accommodating. Sorry about your troubles though.

6. RonPorter

RonPorter Full Access Member

I tried to reschedule, they are dicks. Told me no. I was 6 months out at the time. Was rescheduling to go with several friends at a later date.

7. P4mnceBlue82

Yeah I dont get it. When I contacted them, they acted like i was the only person they have come acrossed speaking of these travel bans, pandemics, etc!
    Trust me, if I was able to travel w/o reprucussions from employer and being put on an indefinite leave, self quarantine, etc... i would be going. But it's just one of those things out of my control!

8. vamsye

vamsye Member

Same thing happened to me.

9. amREADY

amREADY Full Access Member

I was scheduled to attend this coming week, but work, school, Canadian govt imposing bans and quarantines. So I had to cancel

If I am unable to reschedule due to all this crap outside my control, I won't be just disappointed, I'll be an unhappy camper.

Ford and the Raptor brand will look like tools if they screw us all out of our class.

I'll be escalating the issue once this gets worse and people get it more or settles down and plans can be made.

Sent from my SM-N960W using Tapatalk

RonPorter likes this.
  10. P4mnceBlue82

Yeah, I was flat out told I can not reschedule! I'm going to attempt to contact ford corporate. May or may not do any good but I want them to be aware of how raptor assault is handling this and the negative message this sends to ford customers!

Last edited: Mar 15, 2020
    amREADY likes this.