Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Raptor Assault

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Rustler, Nov 12, 2019.

1. onthebrake

onthebrake Full Access Member

I'm going on the last class of '19. The day before Thanksgiving. Can't wait !

2. pbtjrlmrt

pbtjrlmrt Full Access Member

I did not buy the insurance and after attending I'm glad I saved the money.

3. IT8NTEZ

IT8NTEZ Member

I went back in September and had a good time. I went to the original Boss 302 Track Attack and can agree/say it's less intense than the car programs. I will see how the GT350 class is next year ... The next Raptor I buy I will send my wife to the class.

4. salvagediver

salvagediver Member

I waiting on the 2020 schedule. My wife was pissed when she found out she couldnt go, so i thought she could do that Mustang track while i am doing the Raptor Assault.

5. IT8NTEZ

IT8NTEZ Member

Yeah - we gave them the feedback they should let us pay for the 'other' to participate. I understand it's a capacity thing but still ...

salvagediver likes this.
  6. P4mnceBlue82

P4mnceBlue82 Full Access Member

Too bad they are doing away with the mustang track day add on... I would of liked to done that as well while i was there!

IT8NTEZ likes this.
  7. Rustler

Rustler Member

I gather they're moving all of the road going Ford Performance Driving School classes to Charlotte Motor Speedway starting next spring. Raptor Assault will stay in UT. They had already started to clear out the road cars from the reception room when we were there. A chinese company company bought the facility (Geely manybe? They own Volvo, who seems to be downplaying any sporting intentions these days). The instructors didn't say anything overtly critical, but I think it was clear that they resented it being sold to foriegn concern (after being owned by Utah based entities/family for it's lifetime). I suspect a bunch of them taught at both Assualt and road courses, and now they'll have to relocate or be limited to Assault. Tough break.

8. Ladderco6

Ladderco6 FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

Yah, I was there Oct 16-17 and a few road cars had already been moved from the museum. But def with the trip from CT. I don’t have terrain like that out here to play in!

9. No Clue

No Clue Full Access Member

It crawls extremely well using trail control. I know there's a couple spots out in Anza Borrego that you can crawl up.

10. George S

George S Member

Any chance someone would offer up an owner invitation so my wife can go with me?
    Wouldn’t want to go without my hot co-Pilot. Any ideas how to make it happen for 2?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk