Raptor Assault Worthwhile for Experienced Off-roaders?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you go into it as an experience & not as an intensive & complete school for off-roading then you'll easily have fun & probably learn a thing or 2. Like another post said, driving someone elses Raptor is very relaxing and getting a (someone elses, again) Raptor at a 30 degree angle, to me, was worth the trip. I'd just go with the idea of having fun & it won't disappoint!

I truly enjoy jumping other people's Raptors!

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Oldfart ! Why didn't you tell us you needed help to visit RA? Seriously, begging in front of the Ford dealership? Dude, you need a gofundme. I'll help. I pledge a buck. You're welcome.

upload_2021-2-24_18-33-39.jpeg

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I didn't "learn" a whole lot I didn't already know, but it did give me an opportunity to beat on a raptor in ways I wouldn't beat on my own and it was overall a great experience. I think it's well worth it personally.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One good part of RA is confidence building in the truck's capabilities. Before RA I would not have felt comfortable putting my Raptor on a 30 degree side incline. Now I know that's well within the limits of the truck, because we did it.

D

Deleted member 12951

I didn't "learn" a whole lot I didn't already know, but it did give me an opportunity to beat on a raptor in ways I wouldn't beat on my own and it was overall a great experience. I think it's well worth it personally.
RA was tame on raptor’s. I beat the shit out of my raptor a hell of lot worse when off-roading than anything that is done at RA.