Raptor Assault - Where to stay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve yet to hear about them “working”with anyone to allow anyone else but the person who registered to the main class. That’s a completely baseless comment.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
just tryin to help bb!

And still, I bet they wouldn't work with you on the assault if you really wanted to pay for it.

enjoy YOUR trip!

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve yet to hear about them “working”with anyone to allow anyone else but the person who registered to the main class. That’s a completely baseless comment.

Maybe it is. If so, mea culpa, and WGAS? For the third time: It is moot; I don't care; I never assumed it could be done; I never planned on it; I never tried to do it; I never even considered it until someone here chose to make an inference that didn't even apply to me/my planned trip. Good lord the bitch quotient is high on here today.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a ******* hurricane to deal with.

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Guy is coming across as the type with lots of mo
Maybe it is. If so, mea culpa, and WGAS? For the third time: It is moot; I don't care; I never assumed it could be done; I never planned on it; I never tried to do it; I never even considered it until someone here chose to make an inference that didn't even apply to me/my planned trip. Good lord the bitch quotient is high on here today.

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a ******* hurricane to deal with.

What exactly are you trying to say here?

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What exactly are you trying to say here?

Sound it out slowly...you'll get it.

I regret even saying I was taking my wife to PC, which somehow triggered you to leap in and assume/infer that I was going to show up like Clark ******* Griswold at Raptor Assault with my entire family expecting a joyride, and totally hijacking this thread into oblivion. I can't figure out if you're a pedant, a retard, or some idiot-savant combo, and I really don't care.

Seven

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reminder, paying for the insurance is throwing away 80 dollars or whatever they charge.

bp299

Reaction score
Stayed at the Holiday Inn Express 10 mins from the course. It was fine for 1 night. Brewery/restaurant right next door.

This ^^^ And for a great lil bar 15 mins away, check out the Copper Miner Saloon.