Raptor Assault - Where to stay?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Booth9999

Professional basket weaver level 7
Reaction score
SLC was pretty but boring, we stayed at he Hyatt down town which had nice beds. I could not believe how cheap the food was coming from California. My son had pink hair at the time so everyone looked at us like we were pagans lol.

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
SLC was pretty but boring, we stayed at he Hyatt down town which had nice beds. I could not believe how cheap the food was coming from California. My son had pink hair at the time so everyone looked at us like we were pagans lol.

If the event ever relocates to Colorado, he'd fit right in!

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Taking the wife w/me in 2 weeks...staying at the Waldorf Astoria in Park City...if mama happy, everybody happy.

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You know she or the kids cant come to the event with you, right?

Yes, I read the directions, Dad...lol.

I'm sure some folks pay for a +1 to do the course, but she's just going with me to the reception, and then we're going eat dinner in SLC on the way back to PC. Spa day for her while I go back the next day for the course.

Jr24

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Taking the wife w/me in 2 weeks...staying at the Waldorf Astoria in Park City...if mama happy, everybody happy.
That’s where we stayed and exactly what my better half did while I was at the school. The hotel is great and I highly recommend taking the hotel shuttle to Main Street for dinner while you’re there. The shuttle runs every hour or half hour depending on the time of day. Bring your credit card for her spa day though. Lol

xrocket21

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes, I read the directions, Dad...lol.

I'm sure some folks pay for a +1 to do the course
, but she's just going with me to the reception, and then we're going eat dinner in SLC on the way back to PC. Spa day for her while I go back the next day for the course.

Did you read the directions, son?

lawdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did you read the directions, son?

I meant the FPRS add-on, and I bet they'd work with you on the Assault if you really wanted to pay for it. Regardless, you do not seem to grasp that this is a non-issue for me, despite the fact I made it patent in the next sentence.

To be perfectly clear: per stated rules of the event, my wife is not going with me to anything but the reception, which I have paid for already. I'm not even bringing my kid to Utah, let alone any of the events.

No need for you to make any further unwarranted inferences about or otherwise concern yourself with MY trip. Thank you.