RAPTOR ASSAULT SCHOOL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Only 30 more days for me. YEE HAW!! Can't wait.
I know they say they check to ensure the VIN is associated with your name, but do you have to take delivery of the truck before you can register and/or attend?

Just curious...
R,
HAP

beachz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know they say they check to ensure the VIN is associated with your name, but do you have to take delivery of the truck before you can register and/or attend?

Just curious...
R,
HAP
It says on the site that you have to have taken delivery.

OP
OP
tabvette

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have to say this was soo worth it. As someone that had never gone off-roading before this class definitely was amazing in showing off just what this truck can do. And it was a great time doing their baja course and jump. 10/10 recommend, make it a long weekend or a week trip if you can. The area around SLC is amazing and the views are stunning. I have a friend that lives in the area so stayed with him for a couple of days after and we went and did some hiking up in the mountains.
Completely agree with you. Had a fantastic time and went on a hike the day before. I love that area.