Raptor Assault Registration now open

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DINOZR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it that bad? I already booked my room in Tooele lol. I suppose 1 night wouldn't be too bad...
Nah, it's not that bad. I just drove back to SLC for dinner on the evening after the course. There are *some* things in Tooele, and you'll have several food options in the part of Tooele that's near the course. It's not a tiny, tiny town. But if I'm traveling I'd rather spend my one evening out in SLC. Now if you booked the recommended Raptor Assault hotel like I did, then there is literally just a Denny's next to it, and then nothing else unless you drive 10 minutes east to Tooele or 30 minutes west to SLC.

TXAG

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought you could take a guest free of charge, and they could ride along. Wife does not really want to drive, but is down for a ride along. Might have to bring a bud instead

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Thought you could take a guest free of charge, and they could ride along. Wife does not really want to drive, but is down for a ride along. Might have to bring a bud instead

If they still have the dinner the day before the class, I believe you can bring a guest. For the course, it’s just one spot so no guests are allowed to participate.
Here’s link to registration. Scroll to bottom for upgrade options.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's s the deal with dates only through the end of May?
I am hoping they open up more dates into June also. I have a nephew that is going to be doing an intern out there so I could of combined Raptor Assault with a visit with him.