Raptor Assault Off-road Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ditchplains1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Frame's tweaked...I took the Raptor Assault course and they do very good maintenance. However all of the beds were tweaked a bit.
Max speed on the jumps is 55; you can open it up in the ravine and on the flats, but they are closely supervised and the instructors have no problem stopping anyone that tries to do more than instructed.
Eddie

D

Deleted member 12951

So looked at the additional pictures, see it looks to have a harness bar but seatbelts to keep you in the seat. So what happens if you roll it with the setup like that? Surely Raptor Assault had insurance to cover their raptor program and passengers but this just doesn't seem safe to me.

OP
OP
Bulletnjm

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So looked at the additional pictures, see it looks to have a harness bar but seatbelts to keep you in the seat. So what happens if you roll it with the setup like that? Surely Raptor Assault had insurance to cover their raptor program and passengers but this just doesn't seem safe to me.

Wouldnt the harness keep you in your seat?