Raptor Assault October 4-5

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I have finally booked my place at Raptor Assault October 4-5. I am taking my 11 year old boy with me for quite the adventure. First stop is in Columbus, Ohio to attend an OSU football game. Then fly early the next morning to Denver to attend a Broncos game. Then attend the Rockies last home stand of the year versus the Nationals. During the 12 days there we are planning to fish our way across Colorado and Utah. So I have a few question since I have been AWOL for a spell.

1) Current hotel recommendations?
2) Fishing recommendations?
3) Is there anything for my boy to do while I am at Assault?
4) What is the closest hotel to RA?
5) Anything else I should know?

Last edited:

HOLLYWOOD 1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome back!

I was there the same time as Old Fart. I stayed at the Comfort Inn Suites in Toole. It's about a 15 minute drive.

You're allowed to bring your son to the night before dinner if you pay for him. Food was catered, I thought it was pretty decent.

I really recommend buying the Road Keeper video set-up. Ask Lisa. You can see the video on the wall, during the introduction. It has you and you're co-pilot in a small square, and the course across the whole screen. I think it was $49,95, but I got my military discount on that and shirts.

I had a really great time. It's a fun day, IMO.