Raptor Assault May 31 - June 1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Mmm

Reaction score
I’ll be attending the 5/31-6/1 dates. We plan on driving up from TX and then on to MT after the course. Looking forward to seeing this operation.
see ya there!!
I will be going on Aug 4,5 and rental car prices are insane. $200+ a day. Uber is around $35.00 each way to the hotel/airport. I figure I can get from hotel to Ford performance school the same way. No way I'm paying almost $500.00 for a rental car.
looks like im going to uber from airport as well. rental prices are insane.

jamanrr

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Will Raptor Assault allow you all to book outside of the one year of purchase ownership? I would be interested but realize you have only one year to book this event from purchase. Since Covid I am wondering if they will work around that year time frame,

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sometimes if you can Uber to a rental place not at an airport there are significant savings per day.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sometimes if you can Uber to a rental place not at an airport there are significant savings per day.
Be interesting to know if that works these days. I was just reading that car rental companies are buying used cars. They cut their fleets back during the slowdown and now they can't buy new cars. Oops.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be interesting to know if that works these days. I was just reading that car rental companies are buying used cars. They cut their fleets back during the slowdown and now they can't buy new cars. Oops.
I read that too. So it probably won’t. But I know when my dad used to visit my brother in AZ the car cost $100+ a day which is bonkers. A rental away from an airport is like $40 for a midsize. That’s all 10 years ago so obviously the numbers are low compared to today but it’s still 40% if you’re not renting at the airport.