Raptor Assault - Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Train

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As some others have said, there's some wiggle room but not a year. I bought my truck in July 26th of 2019 and attended RA in November of 2020. I was originally scheduled for early August 2020 but a hurricane came through and derailed that plan and they let me reschedule.

Good luck!

JefferyGT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Never assume anything.
It clearly states within one year of purchase.

I had scheduling issues as well. They worked with me and were awesome. I was charged a change fee which was completely appropriate. It was worth it. Great experience.

I highly recommend including the track time in the GT350. Sweet!

I10

Reaction score
Your S.O.L. I bought 11/19 and attended 9/20. I thought it was a good course and the instructors were very knowledgeable.

By the way the merchandise they had for sale was very reasonably priced. Quit trashing Ford over your lack of investigation and asking questions before assuming anything.

Tim Eldredge

Reaction score
I went through the same thing with Ford! Called them in 2020 after I bought my 2020 Raptor and expressed my concerns with covid and they were rude as hell and said if I don't choose a slot in the time frame before April 2021 I was SOL!!

Pokey

Reaction score
I picked up my '18 scab in Aug 2019. The vin had not been enrolled (I asked at time of sale) so I attended RA in the spring of 2020. My one year clock started with my purchase of the pre owned truck, so mfg date was irrelevant.
The course itself was entertaining, and I did learn a few things. The awesomeness about the RA is that you get to beat their equipment, and have a blast doing it!
BTW, my Raptor was a "pavement princess", that is now out Raptoring around the desert in southern NV.

Scottx

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Buy new raptor. Ford sends you letter DETAILING RAPTOR EXPERIENCE. REST UP TO YOU.
All free. Man up baby cakes.
RUDE AS YOU TRY AND GET SPECIAL TREATMENT. NOT.