RAPTOR Assault 6/7-6/8/2023

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just registered for my 1st ever Raptor Assault. Cant wait. Super pumped. Flying in the morning of the 7th from the east coast then Driving to Vegas to Play in a WSOP Bracelet event that weekend.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Brosef...

I keep saying we need to get a RAPTOR assault East Coast. But text us in our group chat some photos, because I am jealous.

OP
OP
MDRAPTR

MDRAPTR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Brosef...

I keep saying we need to get a RAPTOR assault East Coast. But text us in our group chat some photos, because I am jealous.
Will do. Cant wait. Taking the drone hopefully ill be able to use it while there

kenbrackins

Reaction score
I have signed up for the Raptor R session on 5/31-6/1. Anyone else here heading out on those dates? Can someone recommend any activities for the wife for the day? An additional driver isn't an option for the R's-(dang it-hehehe). Maybe she can find a pal at the dinner the night before to hang out with.

elking

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have signed up for the Raptor R session on 5/31-6/1. Anyone else here heading out on those dates? Can someone recommend any activities for the wife for the day? An additional driver isn't an option for the R's-(dang it-hehehe). Maybe she can find a pal at the dinner the night before to hang out with.
Park City has a lot to offer in terms of restaurants and shopping but it’s about an hour away.