Raptor Assault 2020

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cooooop_ks

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about postponing or cancelling Raptor Assault in April?? I am supposed to go April 16,17 but I read a story on the internet about it being cancelled for April. Nothing listed or posted on the Raptor Assault page

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would go to the Raptor Assault thread if I were you.

Miggy

Reaction score
I’m also scheduled the 16,17th. I know they cancelled this months and allowed rescheduling. We’ll just have to wait and find out. It wouldn’t surprise me if they cancel it

Reaction score
I was scheduled for 4/5 and 4/6, they called me Monday and told me the class was cancelled. They canceled me and my VIN out of the system so I can reschedule once this all gets back to normal.

two24studios

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm going May 18th/19th and haven't heard anything yet. Hoping things clear up by then but who knows... Hopefully for everyone who gets cancelled you'll be able to re-attend.

Brett 2019

Reaction score
Yeah mine was cancelled 3/29 . I received the automated email message for the final RSVP before class and 20 minutes later a phone call canceling. At least it seams like they wait till the last minute which is fine since everything is constantly changing.

Woolaroc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got an email last week that they are not doing the banquet the night before. I'm scheduled for August.

OICNW-Rob

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am currently looking for dates in Mid September-October, but they do not have any listed. Anyone know if they are planning on offering any during that time? I am on a ship and will not bet getting off until the first week of September. I am waiting for a reply from them about future dates.
Thanks