Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Raptor Assault 2020

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by cooooop_ks, Mar 26, 2020.

1. cooooop_ks

cooooop_ks Full Access Member

Has anyone heard anything about postponing or cancelling Raptor Assault in April?? I am supposed to go April 16,17 but I read a story on the internet about it being cancelled for April. Nothing listed or posted on the Raptor Assault page

2. 911 Crazy

911 Crazy FRF Supporting Member Supporting Member

I would go to the Raptor Assault thread if I were you.

3. Miggy

Miggy Member

I’m also scheduled the 16,17th. I know they cancelled this months and allowed rescheduling. We’ll just have to wait and find out. It wouldn’t surprise me if they cancel it

4. GtownRaptorShawn

GtownRaptorShawn Member

I was scheduled for 4/5 and 4/6, they called me Monday and told me the class was cancelled. They canceled me and my VIN out of the system so I can reschedule once this all gets back to normal.

5. two24studios

two24studios Member

I'm going May 18th/19th and haven't heard anything yet. Hoping things clear up by then but who knows... Hopefully for everyone who gets cancelled you'll be able to re-attend.

6. Brett 2019

Brett 2019 Member

Yeah mine was cancelled 3/29 . I received the automated email message for the final RSVP before class and 20 minutes later a phone call canceling. At least it seams like they wait till the last minute which is fine since everything is constantly changing.