Raptor Assault 2019 11-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MORaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never got an invite or anything like that. I just went to the website and signed up. Reading the qualifications, I didn't qualify. But, screw it. I signed up anyways and now I'm going !
Good to know...

Brycicles

Reaction score
That's cool they're doing jumps now! Is it still 40 mph max through the baja part? Makes a guy want to buy a new truck just to do it again.

Lexjrob

Reaction score
No one will tell you about at the dealership. Not sure why. My sales guy is a family friend and I’m the one who told him about him. He didn’t know. Just go to Raptorassault.com. I don’t think 2020 schedule is out yet but keep checking. You only have one year from date of purchase. Classes do fill up so keep an eye out. Must go. Awesome experience. You get to play on their trucks. Harder to put your truck through those paces with all the money you pay for it lol

I would bet that MOST sales guys have no clue about it!

I just bought a new 2019 (first new car EVER). I will definitely be looking to go! Any idea on the cost to go?

Blue Ballin

Reaction score
I went in 2017. It was awesome. Best experience ever, as well as eye-opening as to what can be done with the truck. The Raptor can pretty much climb walls. lol.

Alas, currently, I've been without my truck for close to a month now and going through withdrawals (the Expedition rental I'm in just isn't the same as the Raptor, ya know?). Why you must ask? What God giveth, the bank taketh away? No. Nasty divorce in which my ex-wife is got the truck and is now cruising the town in the Blue Beast with a young and buff personal trainer at her side? Nope, not that either. I got hit with the "Raptor Flu." Yup, you guessed it: CAM PHASER ISSUES. Caught it just before the warranty was about to expire, but apparently it's such a prevalent issue with Raptors that parts are on backorder for months. MONTHS. I will be without my Raptor for at least two months, maybe more. Not happy to say the least, BUT I'm glad the good people at SVC Offroad caught the issue as I was getting some suspension upgrades done. I hadn't noticed it earlier since I usually remote start my vehicle and thus, I didn't hear the cold-start rattling noise when turning the truck on which is the tell-tale sign of the issue. Unresolved, it can apparently lead to engine failure.

Dodged a bullet there, but I digress. The Raptor Assault Training was awesome! Highly recommend!!! (as long you can get a long with your co-pilot buddy that you will be assigned to for the 8 hour day. Mine was cool as all hell. Dude from Kentucky, and we still keep in touch to share Raptor stories until this day).

Fyatrk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would bet that MOST sales guys have no clue about it!

I just bought a new 2019 (first new car EVER). I will definitely be looking to go! Any idea on the cost to go?
About $350 for the flight $80 to $100 a night for the hotel

Ladderco6

Reaction score
Good ole Truck 13! I was there Oct 16-17 running in that truck! It was a blast my only complaint is that I wish I could do it again! Yah yah I know, “but a new one!” Hopefully in 4-5 years!