Raptor Assault 2019 11-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wait. but did you get an invite ? I bought my truck used and was sure i could not go to raptor assault
You have one year from delivery date to sign up AND attend. Ask me how I know...:emotions122::emotions122::emotions122:

Wait. but did you get an invite ? I bought my truck used and was sure i could not go to raptor assault
I never got an invite or anything like that. I just went to the website and signed up. Reading the qualifications, I didn't qualify. But, screw it. I signed up anyways and now I'm going !

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score

EvosRaptor

Reaction score
No one will tell you about at the dealership. Not sure why. My sales guy is a family friend and I’m the one who told him about him. He didn’t know. Just go to Raptorassault.com. I don’t think 2020 schedule is out yet but keep checking. You only have one year from date of purchase. Classes do fill up so keep an eye out. Must go. Awesome experience. You get to play on their trucks. Harder to put your truck through those paces with all the money you pay for it lol

Reaction score
I went the first week of October and had an absolute blast. My wife and I made a vacation out out of and spent 9 days in Utah. The Assault course was fun. Jumping the trucks was the best and the ride to 6000 feet to the mine shafts was cool. I would recommend going. One funny thing I learned was the front camera can cleaned when you use the spray on the windshield. The lights in the grill are for DOT not just for looks