Raptor Assault 2019 11-15

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TurboTJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was there on Friday as well. I have an all new love and respect for my Raptor. I scrutinize my mod list a lot more to make sure I don’t screw it up!

I’ve never had so much fun in a Raptor before in my life!!

Remember, one year from date of purchase to go. Sign up ASAP!!!

Looking forward to getting on the schedule to go. Are you able to bring spouse or is that something you have to pay for extra?

You can’t bring anyone except to reception dinner.. for any cost. I would recommend just leaving her at home. It’s not worth it just for a dinner.

MORaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought my 2018 in Sept of 2017, my dealer did not mention the course and I had not found this forum. I tried contacting the course but they said no but told me to contact my dealer. Still trying that angle. No luck so far...

OP
OP
iTravel

iTravel

Reaction score
I bought my 2018 in Sept of 2017, my dealer did not mention the course and I had not found this forum. I tried contacting the course but they said no but told me to contact my dealer. Still trying that angle. No luck so far...
I don’t think much dealerships will tell you about it. Good luck to you!

onthebrake

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not so fast fellas. I bought a used 2017 SCREW, with 5k miles on it from Ken Grody Ford. I'VE ( second owner ) have owned it for over 2 years. I'm going to Raptor assault in 9 days. Sign up and cross your fingers. The VIN can only be used one time.

Santiago Palacio

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not so fast fellas. I bought a used 2017 SCREW, with 5k miles on it from Ken Grody Ford. I'VE ( second owner ) have owned it for over 2 years. I'm going to Raptor assault in 9 days. Sign up and cross your fingers. The VIN can only be used one time.
Wait. but did you get an invite ? I bought my truck used and was sure i could not go to raptor assault